Our success story started in 2006. Back then, three visionaries founded Gusto Palatino GmbH & Co. KG in Hauenstein in the Südwestpfalz district of Germany. They shared a love of authentic, Alsation culinary delights, and above all a passion for tarte flambées. As suppliers in the catering industry, they had previously gathered a wealth of experience and knowledge, which they focused on this single speciality.
Their aim: to create the prefect tarte flambée base using highly automated production methods. Realising this plan took long years of experimenting, testing and aligning technology and preparation, not to mention their search for the best ingredients. Today, Gusto Palatino uses cutting-edge methods to produce unique, high-quality tarte flambée specialties. Our two locations are situated close to Alsace and the French Border, with an annual capacity of 30 million tarte flambées and bases – exclusively for resellers and professional customers.
Are you doing your job with enthusiasm?
Are you open-minded and reliable?
Then join our team as …
Commercial Manager (m / f / d)
To directly support the management, we are looking for a commercial manager (m / f / d) for the areas of finance, human resources and IT as soon as possible.
- Being responsible for all commercial matters, including the subsidiary in France (near the border)
- Head of finance, human resources and IT
- Hierarchical manager for 5 employees on site (accounting, IT, clerks)
- To introduce state-of-the-art methods for managing a medium-sized company
- Becoming the sparring partner of the management for the responsible areas
- Further development of reporting and implementation of relevant key figures
- Contacting authorities, tax consultants, auditors, tax authorities, lawyers, etc.
- Qualified commercial training
- Experience in the areas mentioned above, ideally in a first management position
- Willing to take responsibility, and want to shape it
- Having a feel for people and enjoy working in an international team
- Proactive personality with the will to be among the best
- Fluent written and spoken German (minimum C1), good knowledge of English and ideally also French
What we offer:
- Development and advancement opportunities for people with ambition and self-drive
- Leading role in a family-run group of companies that combines tradition and modernit
- Ideal for second-tier talents, who want to make the big step in their careers
- A competitive remuneration package including attractive benefits
If you are interested in this position, we are looking forward to receiving your CV and a small cover letter by email to email@example.com.